You choose if you want to receive our service on a private and exclusive way, only for you and for who you want. Date is also your choice, we will recommend you the best place to enjoy our Sky, and this place would be always at Teide National Park (one of the best skies on the world).
We start with a naked eye introduction for learn about the most important stars and constellations and how to find Polaris Star. Also we move across the ecliptic and zodiac line to see the astrological constellations and the visible planets.
Then we observe through the telescope the most interesting objects of the night.
As soon you have booked your private tour, we will contact you to let you know which kind of observation we could offer you on the date that you booked (based on Moon’s phase), if that date doesn’t match with what you are looking for, we could study an alternative date.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
– Stargazing explanation at naked eye.
– Astronomical observation with telescopes.
– Professional Astronomical Guide.
– Jacket of courtesy and a bottle of water for everyone.
– A cup of cava, or a cup of red or white Canarian wines (you should choose one option between these).
– Insurance during the tour.
HOW LONG IS THE TOUR :
-Please be on time. The tour will start at the specified hour.
-Warm clothes and comfortable shoes are recommended (avoid summer shoes).